The Project Pool (TPP) complaints policy
• TPP is committed to providing a top-rate service…
• When something goes wrong, that cannot be resolved between the concerned parties, please inform TPP immediately.
Stating a complaint
• Simply reply to this Topic with details of complaint and what redress you are seeking to resolve it.
Dealing with a complaint. TPP will:
• Acknowledge all complaints within 24 hours
• Deal with all complaints in an efficient, fair and objective manner
• Investigate the complaint using someone not directly involved in the complaint.
• Contact the person making the complaint within 5 working days of collating all the information necessary to deal with the complaint
• Invite the complainant to a meeting to hopefully resolve the complaint; if not acceptable send a written report with proposals for resolving the issue
• The investigation will be overseen by Sir Tim McClement
• If the complainant is not satisfied with the outcome s/he should contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ or telephone 0300 555 0333 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org